Amazon New year

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Far from my sight

 
The sun feels so bright around me or is it your smile,
The winds playing with my hair just like your fingers do,
The sound of the leaves gentle like a whisper in my ears,
I don’t know for how long I have been lying here,
Gazing at your face in the water so pure, so beautiful,
I have never been so much at peace with myself,
The morning seems so serene like the first time I saw you,
It just feels like you are here by my side, my hands in your hold,
I can still hear your laughter like the water flowing alongside,
I want to extend my hands and feel your face smiling at me,
But how long can I escape the truth that I can’t,
For if I touch your face in the water I will no longer see you,
The reflections would be mine own after a while,
And this dream would be gone and along with it you,
And I know that it will be soon gone anyway,
But I don’t want to be woken up to face reality,
I don’t want this dream to end any time ever,
I don’t want you to go far away from my sight

No comments:

Post a Comment